Please click HERE to access the 2017-18 Safeguarding Curriculum Timetable for Year 11.
Mock Examinations: 20th November
Please click links below for information regarding Mock Exam Regulations for student, parents and carers:-
Year 11 Parents' Evening: Thursday 7th December date changed to 14th December
Year 11 Celebration Trip: Tuesday 12th December
Key details from Year 11 Information Evening:
Thank you for your attendance at the recent Year 11 Information Evening. If you were unable to attend, please click HERE to download the presentation.
We are currently running a carousel of revision activities to help students prepare for the Mock Examinations, during PSHEE lessons. In general we try and encourage the following:
The importance of a good night’s sleep
Revision needs to be done away from the distraction of a mobile phone
- Revise in small sections, around 20 minutes at a time
- Allocate rewards for reaching targets
- Reading notes or a book isn’t enough – make notes or create a revision resource
- Complete past papers/ exam questions to the correct time limit
- Prioritise topics that need greater attention
- Remember that everyone wants the same positive outcome and everyone’s trying to help
- Get some fresh air in between revision sessions.
Claire Rush - Head of Year 11 (2017-2018)
11A- Miss Steel
11B- Mr Jones
11E-Mr Greenslade/ Miss Olivier
11H- Mrs Lewis
11W- Mrs Smith/ Mrs McManus