Worried about something you have seen on-line? CLICK TO REPORT IT
As part of our on-going commitment to the safety of our students online we recognise the importance of digital literacy at Wyedean. Our curriculum aims to ensure that our students know how best to use the internet to support learning whilst also being safe online.
To help you to support your child at home we've registered with a new service for schools called ParentZone.
On this page you will find a collection of articles, tips and expert advice designed to help you to keep up with what your child is doing online.
We will update this page whenever new information is issued by ParentZone.
Please click on the link to download.
- Understanding your child's online life 2018
- Advice for parents on cyberbullying
- Bullying in the digital world handout
- Reporting on Twitter handout
- Safety and privacy social media settings Part 1
- Safety and privacy social media settings Part 2
- Snapchat safety guide
- The dark web handout
- Your child's digital footprint handout
Please visit the Parent Zone website HERE .