We aim to develop students’ ability to make positive, informed and effective contributions to society
- A stimulating and innovative personalised curriculum that motivates and inspires students to excel to achieve their potential.
- An intellectual curiosity and empathy and tolerance of the wider community.
- With colleagues, parents, carers and guardians through learning dialogues to support students in achieving the best possible outcomes and ensuring their wellbeing.
- Student to develop the skills to become active, independent life long learners.
We work with...
- Our local and wider community to foster a sense of identity and belonging and to make a positive, informed and effective contribution to society.