At Wyedean School we believe that every child has the right to experience a a broad and rich curriculum; it is designed for all and is not selective. We design our curriculum to ensure that not only will our students benefit from an excellent core in Maths, English and Science but also a vast array of learning in the Creative Arts, Languages, Social Sciences, and Applied Vocational arena.
Our curriculum intent is for every student to leave us with
- a clear aspiration and ambition for future success
- secure knowledge and qualifications to compete with the best
- literacy, numeracy and digital skills that will support life-long learning
- personal strategies to be responsive and resilient in the face of change
- the capacity to be active citizens and change makers in their community
- an emotional intelligence that values tolerance, compassion and a global outlook
We offer an excellent academic record with exceptional guidance and well-being support from our dedicated staff so that all of our students will achieve their potential. If you have any questions about the school curriculum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Art / Graphics and Photography||Business & Economics||Careers / Unifrog|
|Computing||Design & Technology||Drama|
|English||Food & Nutrition||Geography|
|Health & Social Care||History|