Year 9 Options
Year 9 is a critical year for out students. Having experienced the full curriculum from year 7 to year 9, they now get the chance to select which four option subjects they will choose to study in year 10 and 11 alongside the core curriculum.
We build our options in response to each year group. The students tell us the subjects they want to take and we make every effort to enable students to take the combinations of subjects for which they have opted. We ask all students to also select a reserve subject as well.
After attending the options evening and discussing it thoroughly, please complete the form and pass it to your child's tutor.
Students who would like a careers appointment should let their tutor know.
Options forms need to be returned by the Friday 28th February 2020.
Year 9 Option Flyers 2020
- AQA Science Triple Award GCSE
- Art Design GCSE p2020
- BTEC Tech Award in Digital Information Technology 2020
- BTEC Tech Award in Enterprise 2020
- Business Studies GCSE 2020
- Computer Science GCSE 2020
- Design and Technology GCSE 2020
- Drama GCSE 2020
- Food and Nutrition GCSE
- Geography GCSE
- History GCSE
- History GCSE revised 29 01 20
- Hospitality BTEC
- Media Studies GCSE
- MFL GCSE French Spanish 2020
- Music GCSE
- Physical Education GCSE
- Sport BTEC First Award
Sixth Form options
Options Related links: