As you are aware, Year 11 and Year 13 are now well into their examinations. I feel it’s the right time to clarify our expectations of uniform as it has become somewhat ‘relaxed’!
Several students have asked about wearing shorts. If the weather becomes very warm we will allow students to wear tailored shorts. Please see photos below.
Can I also direct you towards the school website using the following link:
Several students have asked about wearing shorts. If the weather becomes very warm we will allow students to wear tailored shorts. Please see attached pictures for guidance.
The key focus after half-term is to ensure the following:
- Students MUST wear black trousers (not jeans).
- Students are NOT allowed to wear leggings (which are often see-through).
- Facial piercings are NOT allowed. Students will be asked to remove them during the school day.
- Nail Varnish and Nail extensions are NOT allowed.
- Hair MUST be of a natural colour!
I have included some examples to illustrate what clothing is acceptable. Please be aware that retail companies may often sell clothing in their school section but this doesn’t mean this adheres to Wyedean’s uniform policy.
If you have any concerns or queries, please direct them towards the Student Support Centre, your child’s Tutor or Head of Year.
Assistant Principal - Pastoral